Terms & Conditions.
They aren't exciting but they are necessary, please find them listed below for your edutainment.
Owner of the Tickets
1. Your ticket is being purchased from the following legal owner of the event.
The Enchanted Group Ltd
30 Upper High Street, Thame, Oxford, OX9 3EZ
Tel: 0203 468 9211
Co reg No: 07594451
Vat No: 163 3918 01
Return, Trasnfer, Refund and Cancellation Policy
1. Purchasers of tickets will be entitled to a refund under the following circumstances:
● The event is cancelled
● The date of the event date change
● The venue of the event change
2. Refund requests not associated with a reason stated above will be considered but are not obliged to be granted.
3. You must have a valid form of photo ID showing the name the matches the name stated on your ticket.
4. Changes to the name listed on the ticket after purchase will incur a £5 administration fee.
1. All tickets will be delivered to the buyer immediately following the checkout,
by the following mediums:
a. Email delivery for printed pdf ticket
b. Fixr Ticketing App
1. We take security very seriously and implement 3d Secure and CVV2
and CVC2 verification.
1. All ticket purchasers must be over the age of 18 year old.
By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to allow any images taken of you at the event to be used across all and any promotional material by The Enchanted Group Ltd.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To send periodic emails
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access our website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law,
enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback abou these sites.